COMPANY: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an employment solicitor with 6+ years' PQE to join an award-winning, Legal 100 firm in Cambridge.
The highly regarded and successful team is currently comprised of over 20 specialist qualified employment law solicitors.
Particular areas of expertise include:
- transactional corporate support work
- wrongful and unfair dismissal
- redundancy and restructuring
- transfer of Undertakings
- restrictive covenants
- boardroom disputes and severance claims
- employment litigation in the high court, county court and employment tribunal
- discrimination (including sex, race, disability and age) and equal pay
- general employment issues ranging from maternity rights to general contractual issues
- service agreements, contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- employment policies ranging from performance, sickness and misconduct procedures to maternity and parental leave schemes.
The successful candidate will need business development experience as the firm places great importance on building and maintaining existing client relationships. Also on offer is invaluable ongoing training and support as well as long term career opportunities for ambitious individuals.
The firm has a flexible working policy and will happily consider candidates who require some flexibility. The firm also supports those who would be relocating.
If you are an employment solicitor with 6+ years' PQE looking to join a top tier, Legal 100 firm in Cambridge then please apply now to be considered or call Stephen Chantry in complete confidence.