Solicitor - Corporate / Commercial
Location - West Lancashire
Salary - Based on experience
My client offers a comprehensive range of legal services and have been servicing businesses and individuals nationwide from their West Lancashire hub for over 200 years.
My Client are seeking technically astute candidates with experience of covering a wide variety of corporate and commercial legal areas including share sale and purchase, business asset purchase and disposal, partnership formation and dissolution as well as commercial contract work; negotiating, drafting and advising.
In addition to the requisite technical skills, you will be an ambitious self-starter who is well connected and enjoys business development activities. I am especially interested to hear from candidates motivated to progress their careers with the drive and capability to realise growth for the firm.
What the firm will do for you:
You can expect to be challenged with complex legal work. Whilst they expect a lot, they really value their team members. They want their staff to stay with them for the long term, and they work hard to create a culture and environment that people flourish in.
In return for your expertise and dedication, they will provide you with the support required to help you succeed as a trusted adviser to clients and professional contacts alike.
They have heavily invested in technology to develop and refine their sophisticated work management software and communication networks. This provides you with the time and flexibility to concentrate on what matters most.
- Qualified Solicitor or FILEX (3+ years PQE, no upper limit)
- Commercially minded with business development skills to support plans for growth and develop your own career.
- Some following is preferred but not essential
- Excellent technical, IT, client care and communication skills
- Able to lead on transactional and advisory corporate and commercial legal work, whilst knowing when to ask for supervision
- Self-motivated and professional
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, they will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work
- Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through our competency framework
Due to the unique circumstances we are currently facing the firm are offering this opportunity for someone who is happy to have a mixed office / home working balance. The team are working on to a two team working pattern.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to #removed#-legal.co.uk or call Simon on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
Role: Corporate/Commercial Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Ormskirk, Lancashire, Lancashire
Apply for this job now.