We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for sales in Eastern Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas regions and will sell FEMCO's services to the aggregate, heavy industrial and construction industries.
- Developing a product segment in the local market by using a small existing client base and cold-calling on new companies.
- Expanding our product base within existing customers to better assist with their changing needs and apply appropriate product solutions.
- Conducting in-person meetings/presentations with clients.
- Closing business and following-up to ensure satisfaction and consistent service.
- Proactively networking for new-customer contacts with intention of building long-lasting business relationships.
Job Descriptions / Requirements:
- 5+ years of outside sales experience with a track record of account growth & business development - formal sales training a plus
- Knowledge of Heavy Industrial equipment repair in the aggregate, and heavy equipment industries including construction and food processing plants.
- Experience selling equipment repair to OEM and dealer / distributor channels in the aggregate, heavy equipment including construction equipment and food processing plants.
- Knowledge of industrial machinery repair / maintenance a must in the above mentioned industries.
- Track record of success in new account penetration, account mgmt. and business development
- Previous managerial and/or leadership experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven ability to make sound decisions and recommendations in a conceptual selling environment
- Computer proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
Founded in 1964, FEMCO provides the solutions and technical expertise that helps you reduce down time. Our national footprint of facilities and service equipment, fast turn-around-times and more than a half a century of experience ensures we have the right equipment and resources to meet your needs.
FEMCO is a diversified custom manufacturer of quality OEM and aftermarket parts as well as a provider of emergency repair services. We service a very diverse customer base made up from an equally diverse group of industries, including: Oil & Gas, Construction & Mining, Recycling and Industrial Manufacturing.
Role: Outside Sales Representative - Aggregate Equipment Repair
Apply for this job now.