Wowcher are looking for a Senior Merchant Services Executive to help assist with the on boarding of our merchants, managing our merchants post deal, assisting with the administration of our deals and business accounts and to provide support to the team.
You will be one of the focal points for contact into the department and will be responsible for handling the more complex tasks sent through the team.
Part of the role will require you to provide support to other team members, assisting them with the day to day volume and queries. As part of this you will be a point of escalation for both the team and the wider business.
You'll also be responsible for reviewing practices, maintaining team knowledge and reporting.
The role will also require you to assist merchants after their deal has run on the site, handling any issues or queries as well as building a relationship with them. With multiple deals running in various locations, you must be able to manage merchants effectively and prioritise the various tasks that the role will involve.
- Provide support and reassurance to team members and resolve any escalated queries.
- Work closely with the internal customer support team to handle any merchant issues
- Work alongside the sales team to understand a particular merchant and their business profile, and provide account support
- Reviewing practices, maintaining team knowledge and reporting.
- The ability to communicate efficiently - verbally and in writing. You will have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels, providing relevant information that is understandable at the right time.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Outlook and Excel
- You will be detail oriented, with initiative, motivation and focus. In our fast paced business, you will be proactive in staying on top of all changes that may affect the team. You will also be able to be flexible in your working and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- You will posses an ability to be professional at all times and remain calm under pressure. You should be confident in managing conflict and handling questioning, as there will be times where you may be required to explain and defend your point of view.
- Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively, and ensure that the team are also on top of their work, are key to this role.
- Someone who is confident and resilient, professional at all times and able to remain calm under pressure, and within a fast moving environment.
- Someone with the ability to multitask and handle several queries simultaneously, who possesses an ability to analyse and interpret information quickly (in some scenarios, decisions need to be made within minutes)
- We're looking for someone who can also inspire and motivate the team.
The values we live and breathe:
- Open and Honest
In return we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays plus the chance to buy an additional 5 days per annum.
- £21,000 base salary
- Option to work from home after probation
- Dress down everyday
- Free breakfast every Friday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts on well know high street stores
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
What are you waiting for?! #getawowaday