COMPANY: MORGAN MCKINLEY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to GBP50000 per annum
Looking for a Pricing Manager to join a Global organisation. The role is suited to an experienced pricing analyst who can confidently provide pricing and profitability reporting, insight for strategic and commercial advice and commentary for Long term pricing strategies. Working within a high profile, high performing team the ideal candidate will negotiate and influence by explaining complex technical data with the Sales and Commercial teams providing recommendations and decision making.
- Provide Analysis and Advice to Sales and Commericial teams using Pricing models and producing bespoke models
- Management of the Monthly Pricing Forum
- Reporting on pricing variables, market competitiveness and brand pricing and profitiability
- Business Intelligence on the use and success of pricing strategies, providing information to both the Commericial and Finance teams
- Governance of portfolio pricing models, updating key variables
- Market research into competitor pricing trends
- Ensuring knowledge is kept up to date on company products and it's competitors
- Provide training to the sales teams around pricing strategy and profitability
- Work with the BI, FP&A and Brand teams as appropriate
- Proven experience in Pricing Models within a Pricing, Commericial and Financial Environment.
- Solution oriented outlook, forumlating ideas and questions current processes
- Strong Senior Stakeholder management
- Negotiate and Influence to promote and implement new ideas
- Previous experience in a Pricing based role, proven decision making skills with the ability to make recommendations
- Ability to communicate complex technical data to all level stakeholders
- Must have the ability to handle complex data using Advanced Excel skills
If you feel like you have the relevant skills for this position or would like to know more please call me on 01753 201 460 or email your CV to #removed#
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.