What are we looking for?
Our San Fernando is looking for a Bilingual (Spanish/English) ON SITE MANAGER to take care of a large account.Our goal is to hire someone who possesses extraordinary leadership and customer service skills
Who are we?
Select Staffing, a division of EmployBridge, has been matching clerical and light industrial talent with the right opportunities since 1985. Whether you're looking for guidance on how to get a job or searching for staffing solutions for your business, we've got you covered. Our mission is to be the most respected staffing firm in each market we serve by providing best-in-class, extra-mile service to our valued clients and associate employees. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at #removed#
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
· Plan, organize, staff, control, and direct all operations of the Select Staffing on-site office.
· Act as the liaison between the Select branch office and the client
· Conduct on site orientations and safety training
· Deliverance of superior client service - Formulate and strengthen relationships with clients and associates
· Recruiting - Attract, evaluate, screen, and match applicants to employment opportunities
· Ensure accuracy of weekly payroll and resolve payroll issues
· Manage database and run client reports as needed
· Monitoring performance and resolving basic employee problems as required
· Teamwork - Work effectively with a group of employees.
· Best Business Practices - Make sound business decisions and produce results.
- The ideal candidate will be a career-minded individual with outstanding people skills
- Previous experience in hiring, coaching and managing a team
- Good employee relations skills and ability to resolve issues
- Staffing industry experience a big plus
- Excellent customer service, computer, and communications skills required!
- Must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Able to rotate working day and swing shift hours
EmployBridge/Select Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
Role: Bilingual (English/Spanish) On-Site Manager
Location: San Fernando,
Apply for this job now.