At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit #removed#
or follow us on Twitter
. Position Summary:
- Coordinate, prioritize, and schedule installations.
- Use Telemar system to schedule installation appointments.
- Confirm all installation appointments daily.
- Use IBT to track all scheduled installations.
- Use O2C Portal to manage customer contracts and associated paperwork.
- Write up phone sales.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as payroll liaison/Enter time tickets into OTM
- Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is out.
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process receivables (installation checks)