An Assistant Clinical Director manages case managers and/or behavior supervisors who are assigned a case load of clients with autism and other special needs. The Assistant Clinical Director must be able to competently perform all duties of other clinical positions, such as behavior supervisor, case manager, senior behavior instructor, behavior instructor, as well as some administrative positions, such as administrative assistant, and to perform these positions as needed to ensure successful service delivery for the assigned client case loads.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) and running ABA programs
- Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current programs as needed
- Provide field supervision to Behavior Therapist as required for cases
- Support staff in meeting productivity requirements
- Write performance evaluations for Behavior Therapist
- Available to staff by phone when there is an emergency or urgent need
- Produces progress reports and treatment plans to meet the requirements and submission timelines of regulatory agencies and funding sources
- Motivated to lead by example
- Provide staff training
- Flexible work schedule with reasonable expectations of billable hours
- Must attend staff meetings, trainings, and other meetings as requested
- Responsible to complete additional job duties as assigned by Manager
The Assistant Clinical Director reports to the Clinical Director
Requirements: The ideal candidates will possess current credentials as a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) or will be taking the BCBA test as soon as November with the anticipation of passing.
- Valid California Driver's License
- Proof of valid car insurance
- Good driving record
- Ability to drive 50+ miles to cases
- Live Scan/background check
- Must be available full-time
- Must be able to work weekends as needed/required by the company
*Bilingual applicants encouraged
As a multidisciplinary clinic, Good Kids Pediatrics serves toddlers, children, adolescents and young adults with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder . Our clinical group focuses on the child’s strengths and distinct difference while developing an intervention plan that addresses his or her unique profile. Our clinical team nurtures a relationship not only with the client, but instructs, enables, and supports the entire family unit. Good Kids Pediatric offers in home ABA therapy services at our client’s homes, clinics, and schools. We also provide Speech Therapy to our children. Our team is dedicated to provide the highest level of treatment to individuals affected by ASD, including their families.
Role: ABA Clinical Supervisor
Apply for this job now.