Senior Full Stack Developer
Manchester City Centre
Up to £50k DOE
Forward Role are working with an award-winning design and software development agency based in Manchester city centre that specialises in creating multi-channel websites and mobile apps for clients across a variety of different industries, who are looking to add a Full Stack Umbraco Developer to their team.
What do we need from you?
- You will be responsible for building and planning full applications from start to finish, making updates to existing features or troubleshooting issues, ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct approach and to the standards defined by the development leads.
- Build various projects and services for a number of agency clients using: including SQL, caching services, messaging services, Web API, Umbraco (to name a few).
- You should be comfortable working on Umbraco implementations (currently using 8.x for new projects, training will be provided for successful applicants that don't have Umbraco experience), including building custom property editors, grid editors (using Angular), etc. and also have experience in front end development, using React & Typescript.
- You'll have existing Umbraco, .NET (Framework and Core) with C# development experience working on commercial systems
- Experience of building websites using a CMS, preferably Umbraco (however any .Net based CMS is acceptable)
- Awareness of design patterns and principles
- Good grounding in C# OOP programming
- A keen attention to detail is a must for thorough testing of your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process
- Experience of building Web Services, WebAPI
- Some database experience, schema design and SQL with SQLServer
- Experience of Unit and functional testing
- Source Control, must be confident using Git for all roles
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture is an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud based infrastructure, in particular, Azure
- An excellent communicator
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
What will you get in return?
- Good basic salary
- Generous referral bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- City Centre Office space
- Flexible/hybrid working options