Overall Purpose of the Role
The Senior Nurse will work as part of a multidisciplinary primary healthcare team and be the focal point for day to day nursing issues within the area of practice, reporting to Matron. The Senior Staff Nurse will be able to work unsupervised and provide nursing care to the population at risk.
Customer and Client Satisfaction
* Work within NMC Code of Professional Conduct and adhere to both NMC Standards and MOD/DPHC and ESS Policies.
* Be the Senior Nurse within the Medical Facility. Expected to be a focal point for Primary Health Care nursing issues within area of practice.
* Carry continuing shared responsibility for the assessment of care needs and provide a range of clinical services.
* Have line management, training and clinical supervision responsibilities for junior nurses and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
* Be able to work unsupervised and provide nursing care to the medical facility population at risk.
* Live NMC Registration
* Strong communicator
* Leadership Skills
* Team Player