Access Control Technician
We are currently hiring Security Technicians with experience installing, servicing, troubleshooting and/or programming security devices in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Atlanta Area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to #removed# for consideration.
- Installing, terminating, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, intrusion/burglar alarm and security infrastructure in a commercial environment
- Installation of low voltage wire
- Terminating and installing end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, cameras, key pads, door contacts, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices
- Certifications and/or experience with Bosch, Honeywell, DMP, Honeywell, Lenel, AMAG, S2, Softwarehouse, Hirsch, GE, Sony, Pelco, etc. is a plus
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Access Control Technician
Apply for this job now.