A brilliant 6 month contract opportunity for a Market Data Analyst to join a leading Retail Organisation.
This role plays an essential part in the day to day running of the business, interrogating market data to enhance understanding of the market and identify movements and changes in key trends, interpreting findings and presenting insight the business can act on.
Market Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support Business Partner relationships
- Work across Marketing (and other divisions) to champion, influence and exploit the agenda for Customer Analytics and Customer Insight
- Contribute to the research for assessment, introduction and rollout of tools and technology platforms for analytics, automation, insights and visualization
Market Data Analyst Experience:
- Industry background (retail)
- Background in marketing analytics or digital analytics
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience in customer analytics tools such as SAS/SQL
- Knowledge of Python or R
- Digital Analytics tools such as Google Analytics or something similar
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply now! Interviews will commence remotely on 27th April and will be a two stage process. The role is outside IR35.