Business Development Executive - £19k-£21k basic, £29k-£32k OTE - Rochdale, Greater Manchester
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to source potential new customers and opportunities for our products and to book well qualified meetings for the field sales representative to attend. You will be actively building and developing relationships with new and existing customers and providing additional support for customers as required. With opportunities to progress to a Field Account Manager role, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career!
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing potential new customers using a number of sources including internet, trade journals, in-house data-base and external lead generation data base
- Contacting companies to establish needs, determine decision maker and present how WCCTV's products and services can support the customers' needs
- Planning daily, weekly and monthly tasks to ensure selling time is maximised and activity and revenue targets achieved
- Building and developing relationships actively with new and existing customers
- Ensuring that all business is negotiated on the best possible commercial terms
- Providing additional support for customers as required, for example incoming sales calls, technical support and customer services depending on office staffing levels
- Any additional duties within the level of competence as requested by the managers or directors of the company
Wireless CCTV Ltd (WCCTV) is the market leading provider of re-deployable CCTV, site security, body worn cameras and time lapse video services. WCCTV's systems transmit live and recorded images over wireless networks including 4G and 3G mobile networks, satellite, Wi-Fi and broadband. WCCTV's systems are designed for rapid deployment, and are ideal for temporary, mobile, semi-permanent or remote applications.
WCCTV prides itself on providing unrivalled customer support and focuses on continual technical product development to meet its customers changing requirements. Wireless CCTV's customer-focused mobile surveillance systems are utilised by leading local authorities, police forces, housing associations, train operating companies, construction companies, utilities providers and contractors, as well as commercial organisations and integrators.
- 23 days holidays in addition to Bank Holidays
The key skills and qualities of a Business Development Executive:
- Previous experience and proven ability to create new business and sales opportunities
- An articulate and confident 'people' person; outgoing, ambitious and enthusiastic, and able to connect with people and build relationships easily
- Strong under pressure; someone who is seeking a new challenge and is not afraid of hard work
- A positive go-getter who can work on their own initiative as part of a team
- Highly organised with excellent time management and admin skills
- A drive and passion for results and target achievement
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Role: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.