The Rec Pool Group are now actively recruiting for an Office 365 Trainer for a rapidly expanding, multinational Financial Services organisation in Preston. The role is on a full time, 6 month fixed term contract basis initially.
- Focusing on the Office 365 suite of products, produce up to date training material and design and deliver engaging training. Work independently on building user guides and “helpful hints” on how users can get the best out of the O365 suite.
- Delivering high quality technical content to users and executive level managers. Providing training materials on the administration of a Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook enterprise environment. Create technical training materials for local administrators using an instructional design model.
- Must have a good knowledge of previous office products and be able to identify and demonstrate the same functionality on O365 product suite
- Understand VB / Macros again to demonstrate the difference compared to previous versions as this will be critical to support staff who will have a better understanding and perform at a higher level within the office framework.
- Prepare training materials and courses, including self-help and knowledge base like articles.
- Aide in the development of long-term strategies relating to Office 365 uptake.
- Co-ordinate training sessions
- Assist on improving the knowledge of the Office 365 admin and security suite within IT
- Inspect the retention of knowledge, skills and behaviors trained and provide assistance through remedial actions to close gaps
- To assess programs on a basis of need and be skilled to tailor training programs in order to meet client and individual expectation and requirement
- Recognised training / development qualifications beneficial
- Previous experience in a training and facilitation role desirable
- Ability to lead by example and experience of delivering new/training/information to large audiences
- Proven ability to deliver innovative ideas for improved team/office performance
- Positive and dynamic outlook and personality
- Proven track record of leading by example and mentoring others
- Consistently demonstrates and performs to role competency requirement
- Ability operate and display professionalism and discretion where required
- Basic salary up to £31,000
- Generous holiday offering
- Fantastic working environment in highly sought-after location
- Full company benefits package