Haddad Plumbing and Heating, Inc. is seeking experienced Service Manager to join our team. The Service Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day sales, budget, operations and customer service experience for the company’s technician team. If you are committed to providing exceptional service, kindly forward us your resume!!!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve service department sales and profitability goals
- Respond to and effectively handles operational, employee and customer issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Review all invoicing ensuring all invoices are handled properly and in a timely manner
- Create and manage service inventory policies, levels and pricing to achieve company goals for vehicles and warehouse
- Manage seasonal fluctuations by promoting and scheduling routine maintenance
- Propose, maintain, review, and administer the service technician commission Plan.
- Conduct periodic “ride alongs” to ensure proper procedures, techniques, and maximize customer service.
- Lead and coach assigned co-workers. Provide sufficient knowledge, skills, training, and information to achieve peak performance, continuous improvement, and a positive, productive work environment consistent with company goals and objectives.
- Coordinate tactical/technical training to promote technician/employee development.
- Assess and adjust manpower allocation for the day relative to customer demand and based on the approved schedule.
- Address customer complaints and satisfaction issues in a timely matter.
- Inspection of trucks, and dress code.
- Visit job sites to gather information necessary to prepare proposals to company guidelines.
- 5 + years experience in HVAC/ Plumbing industry
- 3 + years management experience in service
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft office)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively and efficiently
- Great customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record (must provide current abstract)
- Must speak & write English
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check and drug test.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
POSITION TYPE AND WORK HOURS:
- This is a full-time position.
- Days and hours of work are: Monday through Friday 7am-5pm
HADDAD Plumbing & Heating
NJ Master Plumbers Lic #11678 / NJ HVACR Lic #2227
NYC Master Plumbers Lic #2378
Westchester County Master Plumbers Lic # 1456
AAP/EEO Statement Haddad Plumbing and Heating, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Haddad Plumbing and Heating Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Role: Service Manager (HVAC & Plumbing)
Apply for this job now.