CNC/Manual Machinist Responsibilities
● Preparing and operating CNC and manual machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
● Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings provided by engineering department.
● Capable of translating 2D drawings or provided solid models into useable programs for a variety of machines and operation types.
Job description :
We are looking for a competent CNC/Manual Machinist to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) and manual machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions.
CNC Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
The goal is to produce high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations. Minimizing operator error, material scrap, and tool breakage is a key element to being successful in this position.
● Prepare and operate CNC/Manual machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling
● Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
● Use of GibbsCAM is essential to this position for producing the needed G-Code
● Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
● Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
● Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
● Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
● Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
● Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
● Proven experience as CNC operator
● Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
● Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
A growing company manufacturing, Augers, Auger Drives, Modular Masts and custom attachments to the Ground improvement Industry.
Role: CNC Machinist
Apply for this job now.