Work With Excellence, Serve With Heart! Join the team at Westminster Point Pleasant, a beautiful waterfront continuing care retirement community located near downtown Bradenton. We are currently seeking compassionate, dedicated individuals for our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) positions. Must be able to work every other weekend. Positions are available on all shifts. EOE, DFWP "We honor those who served".
$300.00 sign-on bonus (paid out over 12 months).
JOB SUMMARY: Provides assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with nursing care procedures and as directed by supervisor. Preserves residents’ dignity, honors resident’s rights, provides good customer service, communicates appropriately, and adheres to federal and state compliance regulations.
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage (Depending on Experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
- Paid Time Off including Paid Vacation
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near Downtown Bradenton
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
1. Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs.
2. Ensure that beds are made; trash has been removed, and a high level of hygiene is maintained in the room.
3. Ensure that meals are served on time and assist residents with meals and feeding, if necessary.
4. Take vital signs and report observations and any change in condition to the nurse.
5. Practice infection prevention and control measures in compliance with Federal, State and facility requirements.
6. Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet promptly, accurately and comprehensively/thoroughly.
7. Make routine and frequent rounds to ensure those safety precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
8. Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning of residents that need assistance.
Education and/or Experience:
Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of Florida. One year of long term care experience or working with handicapped or developmentally disabled adults. Must be CPR Certified.
Our mission is to ensure we make life great for our residents and fellow employees. We’re happy to live out our mission of service every day.
Since our founding in 1954, Westminster Communities of Florida has been a leader in senior living. We are a financially strong, faith-based, not-for-profit organization serving nearly 7,000 residents in 20 communities throughout the state, making us the largest in Florida and 10th in the nation.
We offer great working environments and excellent benefits, including our innovative My W Life employee wellness program. Our communities celebrate our employees’ hard work and dedication through our Creating Legends program. Westminster believes in personal growth and fulfillment for all employees: We provide professional development opportunities, including internal training programs, tuition reimbursement and more.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant - FT/PT 3-11 Shift $$SIGN ON BONUS$$
Apply for this job now.