About the Company
For over 25 years, we have provided control systems integration, design engineering and technical services for PLC, DCS and SCADA systems within industrial and environmental applications. We utilize a wide variety of platforms including Allen Bradley, Modicon, Emerson, GE, Siemens, and Control Microsystems. HMI platforms include Rockwell, Wonderware, iFix, Genesis, Citect, and ClearSCADA. We are a Rockwell Automation RCSI and Schneider Electric Alliance Partner.
About the Opportunity
- Positions available in PA, NJ and MD locations
- Work from design/build or client plans and specifications.
- Develop and assemble electronic submittal documentation for all project hardware/software for review/approval by owner/engineer.
- Develops HMI application software per plans/specs using various software packages, such as Schneider Electric ClearSCADA & Vijeo Citect, Genesis Iconics 32/64, Wonderware InTouch, Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View Studio, Siemens Simatic WinCC and GE Proficy iFIX.
- Develops PLC programs per plans/specs using various PLC programming software packages, such as RSLogix 500/5000, Unity, STEP 7, ISaGRAF, and ControlWave Designer.
- Installs all application software, sets up & configures system servers, workstations, security appliances, networks, PLCs, and other system components.
- Performs in-house Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT).
- Develops customized Reports (XLReporter, Crystal Reports, Access, and SQL).
- Demonstrates overall system functionality to customer/engineer including hardware, software, networks, and communications.
- Provides training to operators, supervisors, and administrative personnel.
- Organizes and develops all required final project documentation.
- Provides technical assistance to customers.
- AS or BS, Electrical, Mechanical, or Computer Science with 2+ years' experience.
- Knowledge of Motor Control and Process Instrumentation.
- Knowledge of Industrial networks and protocols.
- P.E. License or CAP desired, but not required.
Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package including; Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, Medical and Dental Coverage for Employee and Family, 401K Plan with Company Matching Contribution, and a Flexible Working Schedule.
*Equal Opportunity Employer. All resumes are held in confidence.*
We have provided complete turnkey control system integration and technical services to End Users, OEM's, Engineering Firms and Contractors since 1989 with an emphasis on cost-effective solutions for industries including food & beverage, oil & gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, utility plant, water & wastewater utility applications.
Role: Process Automation Engineer
Apply for this job now.