Learning Support Assistant Needed in Telford for SEND School starting Sept 2020.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a supportive and dedicated Learning Support Assistant? Can you take direction from a Class Teacher and fully support them in delivering engaging lessons?
The school caters for students aged 4-16 with statements of autism, learning difficulties and physical difficulties. We are looking for Learning Support Assistants who can support students 1:1 and in small groups. The ability to be creative with lessons to engage students with various abilities is a must. You must be able to gain their trust and help them to develop essential skills for life beyond education.
The school has a fantastic reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are friendly, dedicated and supportive of one another.
The Learning Support Assistant will ideally have:
- Level 3 NQV qualification with SEND experience.
- Restraint training such as MAPA or equivalent.
- The ability to follow instructions set by the class teacher.
- Have a positive attitude towards teaching.
- The ability to build good relationships with the pupils who will need that extra support.
- Fantastic classroom management.
In return, the successful Learning Support Assistant will receive:
- A great rate of pay.
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work.
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Rachael on 0121 200 3224 or email your CV to rachael.sampsonteacheractive.com