Junior IT Security Analyst
Role can potentially be based out of North Wiltshire/Gloucestershire or Surrey.
Our client is a market leading Cloud and Security solutions provider. They plan to build and strengthen their SOC and require an junior level analyst to join and grow with the function.
Role will pay c.25K dependent on skills and experience
Scope of the role/experience required:
- Logging, managing and resolving internal security issues.
- Maintaining a secure client environment via monitoring networks and assessing threat vulnerability via SIEM tools.
- Incident response, reacting quickly to breaches on internal networks.
- Be a Security escalation path for engineering/support colleagues.
- Monitor threat and vulnerability news services for any relevant information that may impact installed infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable about Network security and SIEM/SOAR tools - TCP/IP, Logrythm, Qradar, Splunk. Knowledge of FortiSIEM/FortiSOAR would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of networking equipment such as Firewalls, Switches, Routers, WAP's, etc.
- Knowledge of Security solutions such as Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Spam email filters, Web browsing filters.
- Will have some commercial experience in IT Security role and/or relevant degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communications skills and a team player.
This role is an exceptional offering for someone looking to progress with their career in IT/Cyber Security. Our client is committed to training and developing their staff and take pride in their staff retention levels and promoting internally. There is great scope for this role evolve with the right person.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact us:
Role: Junior IT Security Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire,
Apply for this job now.