Manhattan Beach employment law firm seeks candidates looking to enter the legal field. Law firm or call center experience a plus, but not required.
- Answer and make high volume of calls to complete client intakes and declarations.
- Track and manage finalizing client intakes and declarations.
- Manage follow-up and retention process of leads with attorneys and investigator.
- Contact and meet with clients, in person and on phone, to gather information
- Organize and maintain e-case files and documents; keep up-to-date records.
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- MS Office, must be proficient in Outlook and Word, familiarity with Excel.
- Punctual, organized, professional, self-motivated and able to multi-task.
- Excellent writing skills (spelling and grammar).
- Bilingual, must be able to speak and write English and Spanish.
Candidates must be comfortable in a fast-paced, high demanding, and heavy phone environment. Applicants must have excellent references and clear a background investigation including employment, criminal and education checks.
This is a full-time, 9:00am to 6:00pm, non-exempt, position, with a very generous benefits package (health, vision, dental, 401(k), holiday and vacation pay). Rate of pay is negotiable dependent on experience. Please send a pay history with your resume.
Matern Law Group, PC is an employment law firm based in Manhattan Beach, CA. If you need a Manhattan Beach CA employment lawyer to protect your employee rights, we are devoted exclusively to employee representation. MLG represents clients in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California. Our team has earned a reputation for litigation excellence in a variety of employment law matters, ranging from meal- and rest-break violations, to overtime violations, to discrimination claims, to harassment claims, and many other violations of employment rights. We regularly appear on behalf of our clients in federal and state courts in California. Our experienced attorneys have successfully represented plaintiffs against large corporations in a number of high profile individual lawsuits and class actions. We have special expertise in representing plaintiffs in sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims. The firm also has a substantial class action practice centered on employment claims arising out of wage and hour violations for employees at work.
At MLG, we are committed to obtaining justice. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional legal services to our clients.
Role: Legal Intake Representative - Bilingual Spanish
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.