Company: CLINICAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A wonderful opportunity for a Care Program Director has become available with a Healthcare System in Northern California to oversee 4 community hospitals known for their quality patient care, and highly professional medical team. These facilities are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running with previous experience in a similar role.
Reporting directly to the VP of Case, the Care Program Director will be working alongside a Case Managers, as well as collaborating with the Quality department in ensuring satisfactory patient care. The responsibilities of a Clinical Program Manager will vary but may include;
- Assessing treatment plans for patients prior and post hospital visit
- Overseeing staff to ensure quality patient care and health employee relationships
- Reviewing patients records to ensure they are given the best medicine for them
- Ensure that they are emotionally stable during their stay at the facility
- Connect patients with a social worker if needed
- Monitoring each case within the hospital
- Handling Case assessments
Previous Care Program Director experience is a plus when considering this opportunity, but not mandatory for consideration from us. This hospital is looking for someone to come in and want to make a different in their community while working well with their team. They are looking for a candidate with compassion, strong work ethic, and care for the people. A Califonria RN License is also required for consideration of this opportunity.
Located outside of beautiful Carmel, this town in California is well known for their beautiful scenery, friendly people, and top notch restaurants for dining. The sunsets in the summer are world renowned and truly spectacular after a long day in the hospital. If this role sounds like the one for you, apply now!