Sr. Cyber Security Software Engineer - PERM - Glen Allen, VA - $90-105K
Sr. Cyber Security Software Engineer - PERM - Glen Allen, VA
Position is responsible for designing, executing, assessing, and troubleshooting cyber security software and applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle on our web products. The senior software engineer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve software/product issues.
* Implementing Security protections (like data encryption programs/hashing algorithms)
* Implementing Fraud protections (like Account Take Over, ID validation/authentication)
* Testing for security and fraud vulnerabilities (Dynamic Application Security Testing, Penetration testing/mitigation)
* Monitor West Creek systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends
Sr. Cyber Security Software Engineer Skills & Requirements:
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
* Four-year college or university program certificate in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Systems; or 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 5+ years' hands experience designing and developing enterprise web applications
* 4+ years transact SQL/stored procedure development experience.
* 3+ years' experience managing projects and/or teams.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
This national General Contractor who sprung to life in 1992 and since then have completed 3,500 projects across 450 cities. The aim of this firm is to be the very best design-build contractor in the industry. They use a proven design-build methodology to bring clients’ visions to life while delivering the very best experience.They have offices to serve clients from coast-to-coast - across an array of industries.
Role: Sr. Cyber Security Software Engineer
Location: Glen Allen,
Apply for this job now.