$23.75 to $27.50 hourly
Robert Half Technology is looking for technical recruiting professionals with recruiting, sales, or information technology industry experience to join our team. Dedicating your time to recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below.
As a Technical Recruiter, your responsibilities will include: Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, screen, and qualify potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database, etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiters will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of experience in IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
• Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and IT professionals currently on assignment in order to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.Job Requirements:
Qualifications: 2+ years’ of business-to-business development experience or IT-related experience is preferred.
Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships. Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency. Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Full Cycle Recruiting, Corporate Recruiting, Recruiting Efforts, Recruiting Events, Recruiting Personnel, Recruiting Activities, Recruiting Processes, Recruiting Strategies, Recruiting Techniques, Technical Recruiting, Volume Recruiting
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.