BRAND NEW OFFICE!!!! APPLY TODAY!
We are seeking Customer Service Agents with high energy to represent our client portfolio.
Looking for a challenging career with unlimited potential for growth? Then it’s time to consider Clutch. We believe in peak performance, and that means more than just striving to be the best, it means being the best.
You’re the quick study type, who calmly reads and handles situations, then puts people at ease. Your strong interpersonal skills make people feel confident that they are being listened to and, ultimately, heard. Multi-tasking and managing your time better than most, you long to be a part of a team that understands who you are and where your potential may take you. If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic environment where your career opportunities are as amazing as you are, then we strongly encourage you to learn more about becoming a Clutch Customer Service Agent.
Paid Training and Exciting Commission Models- LEARN & EARN!
Hours of Operation: Days, Nights, Weekends- Flexible Schedules Available
Our most successful associates possess one or more of the following:
- One year or more of Customer Service experience
- Wireless, telecom or technology sales experience
- Retail face to face customer service experience
- Problem solving customer service experience
- Call center experience
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent verbal skills (clear & confident)
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Commitment to work nights & weekends
Why do people love working at Clutch?
- A management team that cares
- Consistent growth every year
- Excellent compensation & benefits package
- High energy work environment
- Family oriented culture
- Flexible schedules
- Referral Bonuses
Clutch is a sales and marketing firm that assists Fortune 500 companies in new client acquisitions and retaining their existing clients. By focusing our efforts on a face to face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Role: Clean Energy Contracts | Individualized Training | CSR & CRM
Apply for this job now.