We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development. The goal is to ensure the HR department's operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training and development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation, etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resources policies
- Undertake task in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- 3 - 5 years proven experience as HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with results driven approach
- BS/BA in Business Administration or related field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- Construction experience a plus
CMES, Inc. is a Road and Bridge construction company that also includes mass grading, underground utility, park renovations. The initial operations of CMES, Inc. were conducted from the home in Lawrenceville, Georgia by the founders, who were the only employees for a time, working diligently to obtain and complete projects within budget and on time as per contract specifications. Today, CMES, Inc. has grown to a workforce of 200+ dedicated workers and located in a 13500 square foot facility which houses an estimating, accounting, and contract departments. A fleet of more than 250+ vehicles and heavy construction equipment is owned by CMES, Inc. which facilitates the completion of all projects obtained satisfactorily. CMES, Inc.
Role: Human Resources Generalist
Apply for this job now.