Title: EXECUTIVE / LEGAL ASSISTANT
Salary: $65k - $70k (DOE) + OT + Benefits
Hours: 9:30 am - 7 pm
Location: Los Angeles
· Our client is looking for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive / Legal Assistant (entertainment industry preferred).
· The Executive Assistant will work as needed with Senior Partner(s) and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties.
· The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
· Minimum of five (5) years of legal / entertainment related work experience
· MUST HAVE Red lining and digital filing experience
· Must be a very strong multi-tasker
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong motivational and leadership skills
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
· Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Prepare, edit, proofread, and redline documents and correspondence for accuracy, grammar, and formatting
· Organize and maintain contacts and calendars, including travel logistics and scheduling
· Answer HEAVY incoming telephone calls and emails, document and relay messages
· Review inquiries and request. Identify and evaluate possible solutions, and escalate as needed
· Coordinate meeting logistics, including scheduling, arranging video conferences, conferences calls, and conference rooms; requesting equipment and food and beverage orders at internal and external locations
· Coordinate meeting logistics for the attorney and for various attorney, including scheduling, arranging video conferences, conferences calls, and conference rooms
· Prepare monthly case budgets and related reports for clients
· Prepare client bills and related forms and arrange for expense advancement, reimbursement, and invoice payments
· Input, review, edit, and update attorney time entries and print reports
· Organize and maintain paper and electronic files in accordance with Firm records retention policies
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Details to be discussed during phone interview.
Role: Executive/ Legal Assistant
Location: Century City,
Apply for this job now.