Salary: £25,100-£28,000 plus benefits
Description: This Leading Healthcare group operates hospitals UK wide providing private healthcare, medical and surgical services to many patients each year.
Their Glasgow hospital, continually delivers an outstanding patient experience to all who are treated on-site and this is reflected in their excellent patient satisfaction scores year on year.
Whether you are a newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, this hospital has some exceptional opportunities to grow your nursing career. If you have experience in orthopaedic, critical care or general surgical nursing you will find a place to thrive at this hospital.
As a result of on-going growth they have full time posts for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) available within Surgical Wards, Orthopaedics and Day Care.
The post is 36 hours per week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Person Specification: BSC in nursing with NMC registration, ideally with some experience gained from within the Acute Healthcare sector.
Benefits: As well as a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Medical Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
• Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
• Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
• Staff Health Checks
• Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
• Cycle to Work - and much more!