Adjacency are partnering one of the South West’s best known, privately owned organisations, in the recruitment of a Management Reporting Manager. Reporting to the Head of Accounting and Control, you will be responsible for all UK reporting activities, providing insight and analysis on results and performance. Package includes basic salary plus bonus and other benefits.
Having grown phenomenally over the last decade there has never been a better time to join this “2018 Sunday Times' TopTrack250” organisation or are currently undertaking a period of change and transformation.
You will play an integral role in evolving and transforming finance, developing and improving the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance, standardising and simplifying reporting and associated processes wherever possible.
Key elements of the role include;
- Monthly and annual reporting, producing key insights on results, trends and forecasting
- Responsibility for financial reporting systems enhancing and developing reporting ensuring relevant information is presented in the best format
- Lead, coach, mentor and inspire a team of six, part and fully qualified Management Accountants aiding their commercial, technical and professional development
- Champion the delivery of value adding activity and act as a catalyst in driving forward initiatives critical to delivering finance strategy
- Reporting on variances and KPIs, providing insightful commentary and summary, constantly developing and enhancing in line with the organisations desire to build a “Best In” Class finance community
Experience and personal attributes include;
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified with significant PQE
- Experience of working in a UK and International organisation
- Experienced in producing management accounts and reliable reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of managing a team is essential
- Technical accounting skills including – FRS102 and IFRS
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to challenge constructively building collaborative relationships within finance and the wider organisation. Possessing true ‘grit’, tenacity and drive you will be an articulate, straight talking and engaging communicator
- Adaptable and innovative, a problem solver able to drive change whilst working at pace
- Exercise sound judgement in decision making and demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and self- awareness
- An excellent standard of both written and spoken communication
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
Role: Management Reporting Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, Avon, Avon
Apply for this job now.