At Grand Executive Management our main focus as an office is to find, train, and promote our employees into long-term careers in the marketing and sales industries.
Job Requirements (include but are not limited to)
- Direct sales and customer service for current and potential clients
- Attend promotional meetings discussing service marketing and strategy alongside management
- Assist with billing and provide troubleshooting support
- Ensure set expectations and team quotas are being addressed
We are looking for hard-working individuals to assist in the growth and development of our marketing and sales team. Our firm maintains the policy of training our employees from scratch in the following areas:
- Promotional Marketing
- Campaign Development
- Event Coordination
- Customer Service
What We Look For:
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service or sales and retail industries
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Good Work Ethic
- Student Mentality
- Looking for Growth
What We Bring to the Table:
- Starting pay of $12-$16 Hourly (DOE)
- Comprehensive One-on-One Paid Training
- Weekly Bonuses
- Continued Educational Workshops
- Opportunity to Travel
- Growth Opportunity
- Close-Knit Team Environment
Our companyis looking for motivatedindividuals that we are going to take us to the next level during this unprecedented time of expansion! STOP LOOKING AND START APPLYING!!
This Firm Does NOT participate in the following: Door to Door / Business to Business / Telemarketing
We are a marketing company that performs outsourced sales and marketing, including corporate promotions on behalf of our clients. What this means is, instead of our clients using their own internal marketing or sales force; they outsource to us and actually hire us to do it for them. They provide the different promotions and services and we are responsible for representing them in local markets.
Role: Sales Assistant - Retail/Sales Division
Apply for this job now.