Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Venn Group
Venn Group is currently hiring for motivated, smart and money motivated Trainee Recruitment Consultants. We offer a transparent and leading commission structure, a structure training programme develivered by a dedicated onsite trainer and most importantly a group of awesome like-minded people. Venn Group has a unique team-based environment where your ability to work collaboratively will maximise everyone's success and commission.
We are looking for sociable, motivated and hardworking graduates who are looking to throw themselves into the role, get on the phone and ultimately make money! This role is a trainee position to start from home initially, you will follow our 6 month training programme.
Because of the additional challenge of learning a role remotely, you will need to be self motivated and able to work on your own intiative. We are hoping to return to our London Bridge based office as soon as possible inline with government guidance.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultancy is essentially a sales role but it is one with a high degree of complexity, sophistication, satisfaction and importantly earning potential. It comprises of two parts - Clients and Candidates
- Clients are hiring managers within your specific market that will pay a significant amount for a Recruitment Consultant's specialised knowledge of the available candidates to fill their vacancies
- You will need to build a relationship with the client which is mainly done through targeted business development calls. These will be professional business to business calls but you will have to be comfortable facing rejection which is an inevitable part of the role
- Once you have built a relationship with the client and secured a job to work on; you will work closely alongside the client firstly by securing a solid brief of the role, then by ensuring they are kept regularly updated on the progress of the role and lastly, once the candidate is offered, negotiating a competitive salary to ensure they get the best candidate off the market!
- Sourcing the best candidates is a key part of the role, once you have secured a client you need to find them the best talent!
- This is done through our database, job boards, LinkedIn, job adverts and referrals
- You will need to work closely with your candidates to ensure that you have an understanding of the best role for them. It is then your responsibility to ensure you match them with the right client vacancies
- You will then manage the interview and hopefully offer process
It is your responsibility to match the two parts in order to make money. The more people you network with, the more money you will make. Recruitment is meritocratic and we have a transparent commission structure that will ensure you are always pushing forwards to the next promotion and able to earn £30k+ in your first year alone.
What we offer:
- £20K basic + uncapped commission
- Performance-based pay rises and promotions
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Access to Lifeworks - counselling & financial advice
- Season t