Company: MORGAN HUNT RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £11.50 - £12.50
Morgan Hunt, working in partnership with one of the leading homelessness charities in London, have an excellent opportunity for a Project Worker working within a hostel setting in Central and North London. Our client is looking for an experienced, proactive individual to join their vibrant team offering support to vulnerable male and female clients with complex support needs.
- Previous experience working within a hostel setting with a high needs client group
- Keyworking experience with clients with a variety of issues including homelessness, drug and or alcohol abuse, mental health and offending histories
- Ability to work on a rota including early, late and weekend shifts
- An enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months or registered to the online update service
- Keyworking a caseload of clients with complex support needs including substance misuse, mental health and dual diagnosis issues
- Conducting needs and risk assessment and support planning
- Providing tenancy sustainment advice
- Liaising with a range of specialist agencies on behalf of clients around a range of support issues
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.