This position helps to expand and supports Sales in North Americas with Verimatrix solutions/products, by using enterprise class sales skills to evaluate opportunities and provide technical product information, presentations, proposals and quotations.
The position is responsible for account development in new markets, as well as expanding business with existing customers in the USA and Canada.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the Verimatrix sales cycle
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Manage and develop strong relationships with Virtual Multi-Channel Video Providers, Content Owners, Studios, Broadcasters and pure play OTT providers
- Develop new relationships and revenue from VMVPDs, Content Owners, Studios, Broadcasters, and pure play OTT providers
- Present solutions to potential customers
- Work in a complex, virtual, team environment crossing geographic boundaries
- Achieve sales goals without constant supervision
- Manage company resources necessary to close proposed business and develop and conduct executive level presentations and/or demonstrations that may require interaction and coordination with marketing, engineering and other company support staff.
- Sells products by implementing regional sales plans.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for plans for the assigned regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Maintains and develops sales channels.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with Software Industry experience or a relevant field
- Proven track record meeting quarterly and yearly sales quotas in target market
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Great command of MS Office, SalesForce and CRM tools
- Excellent listening, negotiating, and presenting skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company's success
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Team player
- Excellent leadership skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
TRAVEL: up to 50% is required by the organization for business needs - overnight traveling within USA as well internationally
Verimatrix helps power the modern connected world with Security Made for People™. We protect digital content, applications, and devices with intuitive, people-centered, and frictionless security. Leading brands turn to Verimatrix to secure everything from premium movies and live streaming sports to sensitive financial and healthcare data, to mission-critical mobile applications. We enable the trusted connections our customers depend on to deliver compelling content and experiences to millions of consumers around the world. Verimatrix helps partners to get to market faster, scale easily, protect valuable revenue streams, and win new business.
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying to my request,
in compliance with Verimatrix's Privacy Notice
Powered by JazzHR