Talented Crime Duty Solicitor required at a well-established firm in Warwickshire.
Our client is actively recruiting for a driven solicitor who possesses duty accreditation to join its office in Nuneaton. The successful candidate will manage a mixed caseload of all criminal matters, providing high-quality representation at police stations and Magistrates’ Courts. The role will be offered on a full or part-time basis. Responsibilities
- Providing a comprehensive service to Legal Aid clients
- Attending police stations both in and outside of office hours
- Providing advice and advocacy in the Magistrates’ Court
- Running police station and Magistrates’ Court files
- Interviewing witnesses and drafting witness statements
- Applications are encouraged from crime duty solicitors with a minimum of two years’ PQE in criminal defence matters
- You should possess duty accreditation
- Ideally, you will be self-motivated, with the ability to manage your workload effectively
- A pragmatic and proactive approach would be advantageous
- The ability to provide first-class client care is essential
- The successful Crime Duty Solicitor will be technically proficient
- The ability to think laterally and approach issues creatively and collaboratively is required
Our client is a specialist criminal defence practice based in Warwickshire with expertise in representing clients at police stations and courts up and down the country. Passionate about the law and the defence of individuals, they have built a strong reputation for excellence and commitment to delivering a tailored service in a transparent and professional manner.
Solicitor – Crime Duty
For further details of this Crime Duty Solicitor vacancy, please contact Ajay quoting reference AP03484801.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details
Role: Solicitor Crime Duty
Job Type: Permanent
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.