Half Day Fridays - Downtown Omaha
Immediate opening for an Insurance Claims Examiner. If you are highly analytical, focused and enjoy detailed work—this position is for you!
- Enjoy every Friday afternoon off
- Free garage parking
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
Insurance Claims Examiner Responsibilities:
- Process long-term care insurance claims
- Review invoices, monthly verification forms, and other claims documentation
- Identify possible fraud cases
- Maintain compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Accurately complete documents and answer customer inquiries
Insurance Claims Examiner Requirements
- Proven knowledge of insurance and claims processing preferred
- Strong analytical skills and math aptitude
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office products
- College degree preferred
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Danielle at dmeinke(@)nolljobs.com.
*only the most qualified candidates will be contacted**
Role: Insurance Claims Representative
Apply for this job now.