A globally operating CRO are looking for an experienced Senior Clinical Research Associate to join their highly skilled team. This is a remote role, however, you will be expected to complete up to 6-8 site visits a month. The role comes with a competitive salary (DOE) and a car allowance.
They are leader in providing services in clinical trials, ensuring all projects exceed the client's expectations, by coordinating and performing all aspects of clinical trial process on time, to budget and to the highest quality.
This brilliant opportunity is about conducting visits to assess regulatory and protocol compliance and manage all the required documentation surrounding clinical trials. Ensuring the trials are in adherence with all protocol, SOPs, regulations and ICH-GCP. The trials will be carried out across a range of therapeutic areas; as a result, a sound knowledge of drug development is required.
Further Responsibilities Include.
- Perform monitoring functions to assess the progress of clinical studies at assigned investigative sites (either on site or remotely) to ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded.
- Ensure all trials are reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Complete project activities associated with monitoring functions of Phase I-IV clinical research studies whilst developing mastery and a thorough understanding of the drug development process.
- Previous independent clinical monitoring experience is essential.
- Ability to travel 6-8 days on-site per month.
- Strong academic life science background.
- CRO experience is preferable.
The interview process includes a telephone interview followed by a video interview. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now! If you want to discuss similar opportunities email me at #removed#