Team-Teach trained Teaching Assistant with challenging behaviour experience needed! - West Browmwich
Do you have a Team Teach qualification? Teaching Personnel would love to hear from you!
Teaching Personnel are working with an alternative provision in Birmingham who are seeking a Team Teach Teaching Assistant.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to support young people with SEN/SEMH and make a real difference to the lives of young people. Pay will be based on experience but will range from GBP60.00 - GBP75.00 a day. This role is for a temporary position however could become permanent at a later date through our temp to perm scheme.
Previous experience is desired but not essential; a sports, psychology or mental health support background can all be advantageous for the role.
The Successful Behaviour Support Assistant Will:
• Be Team teach trained (Essential)
• Have good communication skills
• SEMH experience
• Have an outgoing personality
• Be confident
• Show great resilience
• Have good behaviour management skills
• Have a passion for helping others
Who are Teaching Personnel and what can they offer?
- The UK's leading Educational specialists with over 23 years' experience in the field with your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience possible
- Competitive weekly pay paid directly paid through PAYE
- Flexible work to fit around your schedule
- Access to our online CPD Academy which allows you to gain qualifications and support to aid your personal and professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (£50 per person)
If you feel you have any of the skills shown above please feel free to contact Hannah, our SEN specialist, we would love to hear from you on 0121 252 1100 or email #removed#