JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £18000 - £22000/annum Other great benefits + bonus
I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing drainage and civils supplier based in the beautiful Sutton Coldfield countryside. Over the last five years the company has seen a 20% year on year revenue growth to become one of the UK's leading suppliers of drainage and civils products to the agricultural, construction and sports turf sectors.
As part of a vibrant, fun and dynamic sales team, you will be responsible for handling incoming sales enquiries as well as driving new sales. This is a target driven role where you will be required to meet monthly sales targets.
-Handle incoming enquiries from phone calls, emails, web enquiries or whatever other form.
- Understand the customer's requirement by listening to and working out what is important to them.
- Record all the customer's information and requirements in our state of the art CRM system.
- Build compelling and attractive proposals
- Systematically follow up with the customer using reminder tools in your CRM and calendar.
- Understand objections the customer may have to placing an order, try to overcome this objection in order to convert the sale.
- Finding new business through tele-sales calls to appropriate companies.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
- Prioritise the above tasks in very busy periods so that you are doing the most appropriate task.
- Converting sales enquiries into orders and obtaining new sales leads in order to meet monthly sales targets set in collaboration with your sales manager.
- Experience of working in the construction, civils or drainage sector preferred, but not essential
- 2-3 years sales experience preferred
- Clean driving licence
£18,000- £22,000 -This is dependent on the candidate's experience. It is a base salary with a commission structure.
If you feel you have the relevant experience to be considered for this role please send an updated CV and