Portfolio Analytics Account Manager team members sell and implement state-of-the-art enterprise level Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solutions to the world's top institutional buyside firms.
Our Portfolio & Risk Analytics solutions help financial professionals achieve their objectives by providing unmatched transparency into their portfolio's performance, characteristics and risk. From one platform, a series of powerful, integrated multi-asset tools deliver consistent insight, enabling our clients to create and execute differentiating investment strategies. What's the role?
Portfolio Analytics Account Manager representatives are experts in advanced portfolio management theory. They have a deep understanding of performance attribution models, multi-factor risk models and portfolio optimization catering to equity, fixed income and multi-asset portfolios. With a consultative approach, you will identify our clients' needs and demonstrate how Bloomberg's portfolio analytics will help them make the best investment and trading decisions. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg's solutions
- Manage an enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
We'd love to see:
- An astute commercial mind-set, working to exceed sales metrics
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Solid experience working in, or selling to the buy-side; experience selling for a vendor would be an advantage; through knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Excellent communication and presentation skills -- Demonstrated experience and comfort in presenting or training large audiences
- Aptitude to excel in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Fixed Income market experience and knowledge
- CFA designation (or working toward)
- Prior experience with Bloomberg terminal
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.