Position Description: Staff Accountant
QPA is currently seeking a Staff Accountant for our Kenosha, WI location. This position works closely with the Accounting Manager to ensure procedures are being followed and deadlines are being met. Attention to detail along with a solid understanding of accounting practices is essential for this position, due to the frequent operational interaction.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Sales reporting
- Royalty Reporting
- System error corrections
- Ad hoc reporting as requested by operational leads
- Expense coding & Inventory reporting
- Month end close responsibilities such as:
- Journal entries
- Intercompany reconciling
- Variance vs. Forecast reporting and analysis
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with excellent communications skills
- Must be comfortable working with areas outside the department
- The candidate must be well organized and be able to work independently, knowing when to pull in management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with JD Edwards and AS/400 a plus
SN/QPA is a full-service recruiting and staffing firm headquartered in the Chicago Metropolitan area with multiple office locations across the United States. SN/QPA services clients nationwide. Established on the principle “Human Solutions You Can Trust,” SN/QPA has partnered with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups. OUR MISSION is to help your business achieve sustainable competitive advantage through innovative people strategies.
Role: Staff Accountant
Apply for this job now.