Salient wants you to be the face of our clients’ brand! Come represent them at loads of exciting events, including sampling demos!
We work with major clients in a variety of industries and can start you on an amazing path in marketing. Our Account Executive role is a great next step for Brand Ambassadors looking to bring their career to a new level.
What You’ll Do:
· Partner with like-minded companies to organise and host on-site marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region
· Coordinate with retail partners on schedules and demo guidelines
· Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
· Capture results by timely reporting of all pertinent info to sales manager
· You may also participate in strategic coordination and execution of sales initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop!
· Strong team player who can also work independently
· Results-driven self-starter
· Strong organizational skill set to multi-task and prioritize work
· Able to positively engage the public, whether individuals or a crowd
· Know how to represent your client’s brand in a highly positive manner
What You Need:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
· 2 years’ relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing
· Incredible customer service skills through your background in customer service
· Understand both marketing and sales fundamentals
· Deep rooted knowledge of your client’s market and region
· Network of contacts in active lifestyle, culture and business
· Access to a computer for reporting sampling results
Does this sound like you? Positions are filling rapidly so send us your resume today!
Here at Salient we aim to provide exceptional marketing solutions to our clients with noticeable results to help them grow faster while training and developing a team to be a better version of themselves. With our wide variety of services, opportunities for achievement are limitless to our team members and our clients.
Role: Account Executive
Apply for this job now.