AM-EX is a welding and machining company with welding and fabrication done in accordance with ASME Section VIII and Welding to ASME Sect IX. This position has responsibility for executing the Quality Control program as directed by the Company President and in accordance with the requirements of the ASME.
· Perform inspections on production in a timely manner to support schedule.
· Interact with subcontract non-destructive examination (NDE) contractors
· Interact with customers on Quality Audits and perform Quality Audits on suppliers.
· Read and execute complex customer quality specifications
· Work with production on non-conformance reports and corrective actions.
· Keep files on jobs.
· Also, work with shops on first report on injurues.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Previous experience with ASME Section VIII is stronlgy preferred plus and a 2 year degree would be a plus.
Certified Welding Inspector prefered
Computer software such as Word, Excel and comfort with learning new software such as MRP Software.
Ability to read technical documentation and follow procedures.
Strong organization and communication skills
Role: Quality Control Manager
Apply for this job now.