This is no desk job. As a CSC Installation Technician your days will be active, delivering and installing commercial laundry and/or air vending equipment to a variety of places around town. You'll have a constant change of scenery, engage with clients daily, and learn new technology in an environment that supports your success in your career and life. As a CSC Installation Technician, you'll be an important part of what works.
You will be given a company vehicle, and connect with the team at your Branch every morning where you'll start your day, which could include:
Installation Technicians' work is typically Monday through Friday, so most evenings and weekends are yours to enjoy life's moments that matter. What it means to Be Part of What Works
- Deliveries, installations, repairs/replacements, and pick-ups on a route organized for you to efficiently move from place to place.
- Working as a team to prepare and load equipment for delivery.
- Testing out equipment to make sure it's fully functioning before you leave, and keeping delivery locations clean—a quick yet important part of our Best in Class service.
- Staying physically active loading and unloading your company truck using 2-wheeled hand cart.
- Taking care of your company truck as if it were your own.
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
In this role, you'll need:
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
The CSC ServiceWorks Story
- A HS Diploma or equivalent; we'll provide the training.
- An active driver's license is a must.
- Ability to lift up, push, and pull up to 35-100 pounds and work in a variety of environmental conditions that are weather and non-weather related.
- Ability to walk numerous flights of stairs.
- Mechanical aptitude, and technical experience is a plus; specific experience with washers and dryers and/or electrical, plumbing, gas fitting, and venting is ideal.
- Experience in transportation, maintenance, or repair, or as a merchandiser.
- Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
We're the leading provider of commercial laundry and air vending solutions across North America and Europe. A team of 3,000+ professionals, we work collaboratively and diligently to provide excellent service and machines that work reliably for consumers. As a part of the CSC family, we have access to career opportunities, training, and benefits that help us achieve our goals in work and life.Company Description
CSC ServiceWorks is a dynamic, global leader in laundry solutions and air vending services. We have over 3,000 team members who are driven by one goal — being best-in-class. Our mission is to provide our team members with career growth, financial benefits, job security, purpose, and the opportunity to help strengthen the communities where we live, work and play. When you join us, you can grow your career while being part of something greater — helping transform our company into the CSC ServiceWorks of the future, insuring that everyone has access to reliable and exceptional laundry solutions and air vending services for everyday living and those special moments in life where results matter.
Role: Installation Technician
Apply for this job now.