The Sales Operations Coordinator will provide direct support to the Field Sales Team for quotes and subsequent order coordination to drive improved operational efficiency. This position encompasses the review of inquiries for product application correctness with the appropriate technical staff, cost accuracy, establishment of selling price, customer order processing, order acknowledgement, tracking, review and submission of contract proposals, price catalogs, and provision of statistical data. The duties will include but are not limited to: short/long term forecast management, collecting sales data, preparing daily, weekly, monthly sales reports, market analysis, and implementing processes to optimize the operations of our sales force. Organization and attention to detail are keys to this role, as is the ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively with Outside Sales, the Production Department, Warehouse Managers, and the Finance Department.
· Enter Customer orders in Fishbowl with a minimum of a two-day lead unless approved by the Production Department
· Ensure that orders are being entered correctly
· Be the go between for Outside Sales and Production Department
· Verify Inventory levels and coordinate shipping origin with Warehouse Managers
· Report any order issues to the Sales manager and supply relevant documentation as provided by the Field Sales and Warehouse Team
· Create and track Field Tickets for the Field Sales Team
· Coordinate with Finance Department to ensure that all tickets are being properly received and invoiced
· Track all returns and exchanges
· Coordinate with Field Service Managers for jobs that require a Wellsite Performance Advisor.
· Provide support in sales quote creation
· Assist sales with compiling forecasts, collecting sales data and preparing spreadsheets for daily, weekly, and monthly reports
· Perform other functions and responsibilities as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, or marketing preferred
· 1 -2 years experience in sales or customer service in oil and gas and or manufacturing.
· Advanced knowledge in excel
· Project Management Skills
· Knowledge of Fishbowl preferred
· Attention to detail
· Strong Communication Skills
· On Call availability 24/7
Role: Sales Operations Coordinator
Apply for this job now.