Would you describe yourself as competitive? Team oriented?
Did you ever play in a high school or collegiate team?
If you answered "YES" to these questions - keep reading...
If you are competitive, as well as people and goal oriented, the Customer Service Representative position is a great stepping stone to finding your top tier!
As an everyday go-getter, working for Fort Myers Promotions will accentuate your already natural given skills. (If you've ever been called a social butterfly or born-leader, you know what we're talking about).
Working as a Customer Service Representative will help you develop quality insight on what customer engagement and sales consist of, as well as heighten your communication and negotiation skills. The Customer Service Representative position specializes in face-to-face sales and marketing for the purpose of acquiring new customers for our industry-leading clients.
Responsibilities to the team as a Customer Service Representative!
- Face to face sales presentations with potential customers
- New client acquisition
- Customer retention
- Development of internal staff
Perks to joining the team as a Customer Service Representative!
- Fun, sports-oriented environment
- Upward mobility based on merit
- One on one leadership coaching
- Travel nationally and internationally
- Charity events for the local and global community
- Weekly bonuses and incentives
Want to make the team?
- Leadership ability
- Goals & ambition
- A solution-oriented mindset
- Competitive and team-focused
Role: Customer Service and Marketing Team HIRING
Location: Fort Myers,
Apply for this job now.