Company: ROBERT WALTERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
My client, a leading PE backed leisure company in the North West, are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager.
Working closely with the senior commercial finance team, the Commercial Finance Manager will act as a business partner across several key business functions. The Commercial Finance Manager will provide commercial support and insight to the business, and will support future strategy and business decisions through the provision of timely and accurate information.
The Commercial Finance Manager will also take the lead on various strategic ad hoc projects, in order to support the business as they continue to grow and develop.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a genuine commercial impact, working with a supportive and high calibre finance team, whilst also managing a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide commercial analysis and challenge to all areas of the business.
- Support ad hoc strategic projects that aim to unlock future growth potential in the business.
- Support and challenge business decisions through the provision of accurate and timely information / analysis.
- Support delivery of reforecasts and the annual budget.
- Challenge budget holders to deliver against plans, identifying and highlighting areas of risk and opportunities.
- Proactively improve reporting and finance functionality through automation and modification.
- Prepare relevant supplementary schedules and analysis for monthly reporting / board packs.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc management reporting.
- Support a seamless co-ordination between commercial, accounting, processes, integration and M&A areas.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Relevant post qualification experience in industry
- Proven commercial/business partnering experience
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to problem solve and challenge
- Strong Excel skills
- Confident, articulate, with the ability to influence across all levels and business functions
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates