National Tutoring Programme Tutor
As an approved partner of the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) Teaching Personnel are now looking for KS3 and KS4 tutors, who can tutor pupils in either English, Maths, Science, Humanities, and MFL.
The programme has been allocated by the Government to support tutoring for disadvantaged children and will provide support to pupils whose education has been most affected by school closures. Tuition must be arranged in 15-hour blocks, and either be face to face or online, 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3.
As an approved NTP partner, Teaching Personnel will provide qualified teachers, graduates and experienced tutors to deliver our programmes, along with a comprehensive set of services to help ensure success. Our tutors undertake comprehensive CPD accredited tutor training 'the tutor toolkit'.
We welcome applications from:
- Teachers, Graduates and Teaching Assistants (with at least 6 months experience in Education)
- Graduates of English, Maths, Science, Humanities, and MFL
- Tutors with significant experience tutoring KS3 and KS4
All successful candidates must complete the following:
- CPD accredited tutor training (minimum of 20 hours)
- Training on Teaching Personnel's NTP toolkit
- Level 2 Safeguarding training course
To become an NTP Tutor, please send through a copy of your CV for consideration. For further information please contact Narissa Collins on 0118 327 1595.