We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for managing small to large signage projects from estimating through installation. You will work with in-house teams, subs and clients to achieve successful completion. You must have demonstrated leadership abilities and have excellent communication skills.
- Work closely with estimators and,other project managers to create winning proposals.
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- Work with graphics department on generating artwork submittals.
- Work with production department.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Manage client relations throughout the project.
- Previous experience in signage or very closely related industry - 3 years
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills and high energy a must!
Audrey Signs is a full service custom sign and graphics manufacturer with over 29 years of experience serving those who build, manage, renovate or who have offices in New York's buildings. We specialize in: architectural and commercial signs; interior/exterior signs; consulting/design/manufacture/install; experts in NYC local law/A.D.A; commercial or residential.
Our New York City facility is equipped with state of the art design, graphics and production equipment. Our talented staff of technicians and artists are ready to meet any signage challenge.
Our goal is to provide each client with the most functional, beautiful and reliable signage options on the market; while giving them our undivided and dedicated attention from start to completion.
Role: Project Manager - Signs
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.