Company: BEHAVIORAL LEARNING SYSTEMS, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
BEHAVIORAL THERAPIST OPENINGS - WE TRAIN!!
Behavior Analysis company looking for energetic, upbeat individuals to work one-on-one with children diagnosed with Developmental Disabilities in our Behavioral Therapy Clinics in Gainesville and Lake City, FL. The successful applicant will be trained to become a certified Registered Behavior Technician and will provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy to children of various ages, under the supervision of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst.
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree in psychology, special education or related field
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass FBI Level 2 Background Check
- Experience with children with special needs preferred
- Competitive pay
- W-2 status
- Part Time & Full Time work available
- Insurance - medical, dental, vision (for full-time employees)
- Supportive & collaborative team environment