Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Bank who are keen to get a Digital Accessibility Manager on board to join their dynamic team in London.
The role holder is responsible for:
- Providing technical accessibility support for digital projects
- Assisting and helping projects meet internal and external digital accessibility requirements
- Managing stakeholders and external agency relationships relevant to the role
- Working with the Head of Digital Governance to review and maintain internal accessibility standards
The successful candidate will have:
- Deep understanding of industry best practice standards including but not limited to
- WCAG 2.0, WCAG 2.1
- A hands on understanding of all major assistive technology including but not limited to JAWS, NVDA, Dragon, PEAT, Talkback, Voiceover
- A strong preference for knowledge of front end code
- A strong preference to be able to create custom assistive technology code
- The ability to understand technical accessibility defects and the risk implications of each
- A strong understanding of the digital behaviour and needs of disabled customers
- The ability to provide development teams technical advice to develop desktop, transactional and mobile inclusive applications
- Experience conducting live disabled user testing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.